Do you want some R&R? Do you want to do it all? For the adventure-seeker, we have on-site activities that will keep you busy to your heart’s content. And sources of relaxation to help wind down after that fun-filled day! There’s so much to do at your active RV resort near Anza-Borrego that you will never want to leave.
Here are a several enticing suggestions:
- Fish at our catch & release at the 9th green: bass, catfish, tilapia … or even golf balls.
- Enjoy our 9-hole championship golf course.
- Practice your tennis with a friend or sign up for a private lesson.
- Compete in an exciting game of Pickleball or join our league.
- Soothe those aching muscles in our hot mineral baths.
- Reward your pooch with well-deserved fun at one of our three dog parks.
Get Active at our Luxurious RV Resort
You will relish unique adventure-focused activities, like the ones listed above, with many intriguing options. Anza-Borrego boasts 300 days of sunshine a year, which makes it a mecca for outdoor fun. Furthermore, we’re the only internationally-recognized ‘Dark Sky’ community in California, hosting the most amazing stargazing at our top-of-the-line, on-site astronomy park.
Visit our wellness center for low-impact water classes, yoga & aerobics classes, and our outdoor salt pool and spa which is open 24/7. Take a break from the sun and challenge other guests to a fun game of Ping Pong, cards or board games. Play the piano. Enjoy some quiet time in our reading library or computer center. In short, there are so many fun-filled options that will keep you busy and/or relaxed.
About The Springs at Borrego: RV Resort and Golf Course
The Springs at Borrego RV Resort provides spacious RV sites, fully furnished park models, top-notch amenities and recreational activities, such as our 9-hole championship golf course.
Our Active RV Resort Near Anza-Borrego will simply exceed all of your expectations of what a luxury RV resort should offer. Book your stay, today!