Challenge Your Skills at Our Custom-Designed Golf Course
Our David Pfaff-designed, 9-hole championship golf course offers a dramatic island green, lakes, water features and frequent sand traps. With narrow fairways, long par 3s, lush palm trees and wading geese, our golf course is sure to delight.
Renowned golf course builder, Thomas Fredericks, who has constructed built courses all over North America, built The Springs at Borrego desert golf course in 2003. Using extensive desert native landscaping, the course compliments the stunning, mountainous beauty of the area. The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Course is recipient of numerous accolades including the North American Small Park of the Year award.
Our 9-Hole Golf Course has:
- 3,084 total championship yards (2,894 yards from the white tees; 2,646 from the front tees)
- 36 par (two par 3s, five par 4s and two par 5s)
- A 111-slope rating
- A 33.9-course rating
- Driving range of more than 300 yards with 6 targets of varying distance
- Separate chipping area with two bunkers as well as a putting green
- Lessons available by one of our LPGA teaching professionals
- Pro-shop with computerized handicap system for fittings
Open to all RV Guests
Our 9-hole championship golf course and practice facility welcomes our guests to challenge their skills on the course. Our friendly staff are happy to discuss current rates and specials!
A Proud Member of the Southern California Golf Association
Golf is just one of the many activities you’ll find at our award-winning, luxury California RV park. The Springs at Borrego RV Resort & Golf Course, located in the heart of Borrego Springs offers a ‘Palm Springs vibe,’ yet is more serene and quiet. Get in on the secret!