Stellar Activities and Supreme Relaxation
Makes Your Visit at The Springs Absolute Magic
There’s so much to do here, you’ll never want to leave! Need a few enticing suggestions?
- Catch & release bass, catfish, tilapia or old golf balls at the 9th green
- Challenge yourself at our 9-hole championship golf course – Learn More
- Practice your tennis with a private lesson, or compete with a friend
- Square off in a fierce game of pickle ball – join our league of serious players!
- Soothe your muscles in our hot mineral baths (see menu below)
- Let your dog romp around and play with other pups in one of 3 dog parks
- Barbecue in your spacious RV site and take in the mountain views
- Relax by the pool or get a massage at our wellness center (see menu below)
- Stargaze upon the glittering night skies in our full-scale astronomy park – Learn More
- Meet new friends at our popular campfire Tuesdays, wine socials or star parties
- Relax in our salt water pool and spa open 24/7
- Join Breta on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. for low impact water class!
Stargazing in Anza-Borrego
Springs Massage Therapy
Open daily 10 am-6 pm*
*Summer season is by appointment only
Menu of Treatments
- Swedish Massage 60/90 minutes
- Deep Tissue 60 minutes
- CBD Massage 60/90 minutes
- Hot Stone 90 minutes
- Cupping Massage 90 minutes
Call or text for appointments at (760)675-8779, or scan the QR code.
The Springs at Borrego is blessed with healing, natural mineral water that comes from our own deep well. Relax in our hot mineral baths and enjoy the remarkable benefits, such as:
- Enhanced sleep
- Healthful circulation
- Overall relaxation
- Stress and tension reduction
- Easing of arthritic pain
Contact our office at (760) 767-0004 to set up a time to enjoy these rejuvenating treatments!